Schedule your initial evaluation today!
We currently offer in-person visits within your home and community for Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, Homer Glen, Lockport, Orland Park, and Tinley Park, Illinois.
Curious about what our therapy process looks like?
- You’ll complete our new client intake forms before your first visit. We may also send you a checklist to fill out that gives us more information about the areas on which you’d like therapy to focus.
- At your first visit, we’ll complete an evaluation with you and your child. This evaluation will be a structured conversation and clinical observation of your teen or adult completing daily activities.
- From this evaluation, we’ll set relevant and achievable goals as a team – we want to ensure we’re addressing what’s most important to your family.
- From here, we’ll form a plan for ongoing visits – most likely one time a week. We’ll also set a tentative discharge date based on when the goals should be met – but don’t worry, we can always add more visits if needed!
- Throughout therapy, your child will progress with the initial goals. If new areas of need arise, we can always add additional goals until you and your family feel 100% confident about your child’s next steps.
- This is our favorite part: When your child has met all their goals, they graduate from our services! You’re welcome to stay in touch, read the free tips on our email list, and come back anytime if new concerns arise.