Ready to get started? Schedule your initial visit today! We are currently offering telehealth visits as well as home and community visits for Mokena, Illinois.
Curious about what our therapy process looks like?
- Before your first visit, you’ll complete our new client intake forms. We may also send you a checklist to fill out that gives us more information about the areas on which you’d like therapy to focus.
- At your first visit, we’ll complete an evaluation with you and your child. This evaluation will take the form of a structured conversation as well as clinical observation of your teen completing daily activities.
- From this evaluation, we’ll set relevant and achievable goals as a team – we want to make sure we’re addressing what’s most important to your family.
- From here, we’ll form a plan for ongoing visits – most likely one time a week. We’ll also set a tentative discharge date based on when the goals should be met – but don’t worry, we can always add more visits if needed!
- Throughout therapy, your child will make progress with the initial goals. If new areas of need come up, we can always add additional goals until you and your family feel 100% confident about your child’s next steps.
- This is our favorite part: When your child has met all of their goals, they graduate from our services! You’re welcome to stay in touch, read the free tips on our email list, and come back anytime if new concerns arise.